ORGANIC SOILS.COM, INC.
ARTICLE I MEETINGS OF STOCKHOLDERS
1. Stockholders meetings shall be held in the office of the Corporation, at Carson City, NV, or at such other
place or places as the directors shall from time to time determine.
2. The annual meeting of the Stockholders of this Corporation shall be held at 11 A.M., on the 19th. day of
January of each year beginning in 2001, at which time there shall be elected by the Stockholders of the
Corporation a Board of Directors for the ensuing year, and the Stockholders shall transact such other business as
shall properly come before them.
3. A notice setting out the time and place of such annual meeting shall be mailed postage prepaid to each of the
Stockholders of record, at his address and as the same appears on the stock book of the company, or if no such
address appears, at his last known place of business, at least ten (10) days prior to the annual meeting.
4. If a quorum is not present at the annual meeting, the Stockholders present, in person or by proxy, may adjourn
to such future time as shall be agreed upon by them, and notice of such adjournment shall be mailed, postage
prepaid, to each Stockholder of record at least ten (10) days before such date to which the meeting was
adjourned; but if a quorum is present, they may adjourn from day to day as they see fit, and no notice of such
adjournment need be given.
5. Special meetings of the Stockholders may be called at any time by the President; by all of the Directors
provided there are no more than three, or if more than three, by any three Directors; or by the holder of a
majority share of the capital stock of the Corporation. The Secretary shall send a notice of such called meeting to
each Stockholder of record at least ten (10) days before such meeting, and such notice shall state the time and
place of the meeting, and the object thereof. No business shall be transacted at a special meeting except
as stated in the notice to the Stockholders, unless by unanim