UTILITY: o NYSEG o RG&E UTILITY ACCOUNT NUMBER (Equipment location): – –
DAY TiME PhONE
ADDRESS WhERE EquiPMENT WAS iNSTAllED
MAiliNG ADDRESS (if DiffERENT fROM AbOvE)
➤ Please complete this form for eligible duct sealing completed at the time of a furnace installation that is eligible for the NYSEG/
RG&E Residential Natural Gas Equipment Rebate.
➤ Complete information is required, including your signature and a completed NYSEG/RG&E Residential Natural Gas Equipment
Rebate Application (for the furnace installation). NYSEG/RG&E Residential Natural Gas Equipment Rebate Applications are
available from contractors, at nyseg.com or rge.com by visiting one of our customer service offices or by calling the rebate
hotline – 1.800.995.9525.
Residential Natural Gas Rebate Program
Duct Sealing Rebate Application
Eligible Measure ➤ Duct sealing made in conjunction with qualifying* replacement high efficiency furnace installation. See below.
This Duct Sealing Rebate Application must accompany the NYSEG/RG&E Residential Natural Gas Equipment Rebate Application.
*qualifying high Efficiency Natural Gas Warm Air furnaces include:
• Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) rating greater than or equal to 90%
• AFUE rating greater than or equal to 92% with Electronically Controlled Motor
• AFUE rating greater than or equal to 94% with Electronically Controlled Motor
• Eligible Customers – Applicant must be an active NYSEG or RG&E residential natural gas customer. landlord applicants, refer to "Program
Guidelines" found on the NYSEG/RG&E Residential Natural Gas Equipment Rebate Application (available at nyseg.com and rge.com).
1. Applicant must have an existing hvAC system that is being replaced by one of the above qualifying furnaces. New construction is not
eligible for this duct sealing rebate.
2. Duct sealing mu