August 31, 2010
Estimated average burden
hours per response. . . . . .30.00
APPLICATION FOR, AND AMENDMENTS TO APPLICATION FOR, REGISTRATION AS
A NATIONAL SECURITIES EXCHANGE OR EXEMPTION FROM REGISTRATION
PURSUANT TO SECTION 5 OF THE EXCHANGE ACT
SEC 1935 (2-99)
FORM 1 INSTRUCTIONS
A.	 GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS
1.	 Form 1 is the application for registration as a national securities exchange or an exchange exempt from registration
pursuant to Section 5 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 (“Exchange Act”).
2.	 UPDATING - A registered exchange or exchange exempt from registration pursuant to Section 5 of the Exchange Act must
file amendments to Form 1 in accordance with Exchange Act Rule 6a-2.
3.	 CONTACT EMPLOYEE - The individual listed on the Execution Page (Page 1) of Form 1 as the contact employee must be
authorized to receive all contact information, communications, and mailings, and is responsible for disseminating such
information within the applicant’s organization.
z Attach an Execution Page (Page 1) with original manual signatures.
z Please type all information.
z	 Use only the current version of Form 1 or a reproduction.
If the information called for by any Exhibit is available in printed form, the printed material may be filed, provided it does
not exceed 8 1/2 X 11 inches in size.
If any Exhibit required is inapplicable, a statement to that effect shall be furnished in lieu of such Exhibit.
7.	 An exchange that is filing Form 1 as an application may not satisfy the requirements to provide certain information by
means of an Internet web page. All materials must be filed with the Commission in paper.
8.	 WHERE TO FILE AND NUMBER OF COPIES - Submit one original and two copies of Form 1 to: SEC, Division of Market
Regulation, Office of Market Supervision, 450 Fifth Street, N.W., Washington, DC 20549.
9.	 PAPERWORK REDUCTION ACT DISCLOSURE
z	 Form 1 requires an exchange seeking to register as