Service Repair Manual
320C, 320C L, 320C LN,
320C S Excavator
Model: 320C EXCAVATOR BBL
Configuration: 320C, 320C L, 320C LN, 320C S Excavators BBL00001-UP (MACHINE) POWERED BY 3066 Engine
Disassembly and Assembly
320C Excavator Machine Systems
Media Number -RENR3826-16
Publication Date -01/11/2014
Date Updated -30/03/2016
Control Valve (Auxiliary) - Install - F1 and F4 Auxiliary
SMCS - 5051-012-AX
Tool Part Number Part Description Qty
Care must be taken to ensure that fluids are contained during
performance of inspection, maintenance, testing, adjusting, and repair
of the product. Be prepared to collect the fluid with suitable containers
before opening any compartment or disassembling any component
Refer to Special Publication, NENG2500, "Dealer Service Tool
Catalog" for tools and supplies suitable to collect and contain fluids on
Dispose of all fluids according to local regulations and mandates.
1. Install two hose assemblies on the bottom of the (F4) auxiliary control valve.
2. Fasten F1 and F4 auxiliary control valves together with the existing mount bolts. Fasten the
control valves at the top with a washer and nut (28), as shown.
3. Install the F1 and F4 auxiliary control valves.
4. Lower the F1 and F4 auxiliary control valves in order to connect the hoses and electrical
connections on the bottom of the auxiliary control valves.
5. Remove the cap to the hydraulic tank. Attach Tooling (A) to the hydraulic tank.
Note: Hook up the air to Tooling (A) in order to create a vacuum in the hydraulic system.
This will minimize the leakage to the hose assemblies.