Trustor: Songyuan North East Petroleum Technical Services Co., Ltd.
Trustor is also the beneficiary of this agreement (the “Beneficiary”).
Address: Comprehensive office at Zhanjiang Road, Qingnian Avenue, Economic and Technological
Development Zone, Songyuan City, Jilin Province.
Trustee : Chang Shan Ai (the “Trustee”)
ID card No.: 222324641212065
Pursuant to the related rules and regulations of “General Principles of The Civil Law of the People’s Republic of
China” and “Trust Law of the People's Republic of China,” the Beneficiary and the Trustee hereby agree as
Chapter One – Trust
Chapter Two – Trustee’s Obligations
1. The Beneficiary agrees to entrust Trustee to hold and manage 20% shares (the “Entrusted Shares”) of
Song Yuan City Long De Oil & Gas Development Co., Ltd. (“Long De Oil & Gas”) on behalf of the
2. The Trustee accepts the Beneficiary’s entrustment and holds the Entrusted Shares on behalf of the
1. The Trustee represents that all the rights, interests and dividends (including self-produced and not yet
produced) of the Entrusted Shares shall unconditionally belong to the Beneficiary.
2. The Trustee guarantees that he will unconditionally follow the written instructions from the Beneficiary to
dispose the Entrusted Shares, interests and dividends.
3. The Trustee shall execute a power of attorney pursuant to the written instruction from the Beneficiary to
become the authorized legal representative of the Entrusted Shares to exercise the voting power
(including material policies).
4. Upon the Beneficiary’s request, the Trustee shall make available to the Beneficiary of all the information
and documents that a shareholder of Long De Oil & Gas should know.
5. The Trustor has the right to know the conditions of the business operation and the financial income and
expenses of Long De Oil & Gas and has the right to check and to copy