SAP SD QUESTION &ANSWERS
1. What do you mean by drop shipment?
A drop shipment is based on an order from a customer to a
Distributor. The distributor initiates the shipment by
Informing the wholesaler.
2. What is the use of sales area?
Sales area is the geographical aspect of that particular
Company code, from there we can generate the reports.
3. How does the rule MALA decide the picking location?
1. SHIPPING POINT
3. STORAGE CONDITION
4. STORAGE LOCATION
4. What is the difference between customization and
Customization word used for Master Data maintenance. And
Configuration word used for pricing Procedure Determination.
5. Is it possible to do delivery without shipping point?
No. Shipping point is the destination of the goods, how we can
ship the goods. It is like mailing letter without TO address.
6. Explain about smart forms?
Smart form - it is a form. Basically it is using in output.
7. How sales document is structured?
Header responsible for all the documents
Item for materials
Schedule line for quantity and delivery
8. In sales order how system does picks up plant?
We assign particular material master to particular
Plant it picks up from there.
9. Without delivery can you do billing?
Without delivery invoice is not possible.
10. Could you explain about sales deals?
Company Has Launched a new product, for a that material you
Want to have a promotion for this you will creating a sales deal
and assign it to sales promotion and you maintain condition
11. What is the use of pricing date in condition type?
It shows date of calculation of pricing procedure for that
Particular document. So that in future you can see the date
On which pricing calculated for that particular doc.
12. WHAT DOES A/C GROUP CONTROL CUSTOMER?
Account Group is like a control Parameter for the customer
master. Most of the fields in the customer master are controlled
Using Field Selection, which is internal function of
13. Can you explain about Higher-level item category and it