Results for Announcement to the Market
James Hardie Industries SE
ARBN 097 829 895
Three Months Ended 30 June 2010
Movements in Controlled Entities during the three months ended 30 June 2010
The following entities ceased to exist pursuant to a merger:
The results and financial information included within this three month report have been prepared
using US GAAP and have been subject to an independent review by external auditors.
Results for the 1st Quarter Ended 30 June 2010
James Hardie Industries SE is incorporated under the laws of Ireland with its corporate seat in
Dublin, Ireland. The liability of members is limited. The information contained in the above
documents should be read in conjunction with the James Hardie 2010 Annual Report which can be
found on the company website at www.jameshardie.com .
Three Months Ended 30 June
Net Sales From Ordinary Activities
Profit (Loss) From Ordinary Activities After Tax
Attributable to Shareholders
Net Profit (Loss) Attributable to Shareholders
Net Tangible Liabilities per Ordinary Share
US$ (0.06) US$ (0.35) Up
• No final dividend for fiscal year 2010 was paid to share/CUFS holders.
• James Hardie International Finance Sub II B.V. (7 June 2010);
• James Hardie International Finance Sub I B.V. (7 June 2010); and
• James Hardie International Finance B.V. (7 June 2010).
1. Media Release
2. Management’s Analysis of Results
3. Management Presentation
4. Consolidated Financial Statements