jn0-530 JNCIS Braindump
ExamSoon jn0-530 Exams
Juniper Networks juniper networks certified internet specialist(jncis-fwv)
O rder : jn0-530 Exam
Practice Exam: jn0-530
Exam Number/Code: jn0-530
Exam Name: juniper networks certified internet specialist(jncis-fwv)
Questions and Answers: 149 Q&As
Free jn0-530 Braindumps
Exam : Juniper JN0-530
Title : juniper networks certified internet specialist(jncis-fwv)
1. Place the following items in the order most closely matches the NetScreen Packet Flow process.
2. When using NSRP, what command will insure uninterrupted communications for VPNs using certificates for
B.set NSRP clustername
C.set NSRP cluster name
D.set NSRP cluster hostname
3. What are the minimum configuration requirements for configuring a NetScreen device for administrative access?
(select the best two (2) answers)
E.Creating an administrator
4. Which representation of an interface depicts a VSI?
5. What formula does NetScreen use to determine which policies will be checked when traffic enters the device?
A.NetScreen builds an index on source IP and searches only those policies matching the source IP of the ingress
B.NetScreen checks all policies that have been created with a special algorithm that checks all policies with fewer
C.NetScreen builds an index on destination IP and searches only those policies matching the destination IP of the
D.NetScreen checks a subset of all policies based on the ingress zone of the packet combined with the egress zone
of the packet
6. You need to investigate some physical layer problems. Which command will provide you with information that you
can use to analyze these type of problems?
A.get log event
B.get counter screen
C.get counter flow interface
D.get counter statistics