ARTICLES OF AMENDMENT TO
ARTICLES OF INCORPORATION
OF EBANK.COM, INC.
In accordance with Section 14-2-602 of the Georgia Business Corporation Code (the "Code"), ebank.com, Inc.
(the "Corporation"), a corporation organized and existing under and by virtue of the Code, DOES HEREBY
1. The name of the Corporation is ebank.com, Inc.
2. The following resolution setting forth an amendment to the Corporation's Articles of Incorporation has been
duly adopted by the Board of Directors.:
RESOLVED, THAT THE COMPANY AUTHORIZES AN ADDITIONAL 40,000 SHARES OF SERIES A
PREFERRED STOCK, AS ORIGINALLY DESIGNATED SEPTEMBER 26, 2000, WITH SUCH
PREFERENCES, POWERS, LIMITATIONS, AND RELATIVE RIGHTS AS SET FORTH ON EXHIBIT
"B" ATTACHED HERETO AND MADE A PART HEREOF.
3. The "Exhibit B" referenced in the foregoing resolution is the same "Exhibit A" as is attached hereto, and
included in, these Articles of Amendment.
4. The foregoing resolution containing the amendment was duly adopted on December 17, 2001, by the
Corporation's Board of Directors.
5. Such amendment was duly adopted by the Board of Directors and shareholder action was not required,
pursuant to the authority granted in the Corporation's Articles of Incorporation and Section 14-2-602 of the
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the Corporation has caused this Certificate to be signed by the undersigned duly
authorized officer, this 21st day of December, 2001.
By: /s/ James L. Box
James L. Box
Chief Executive Officer
DESIGNATIONS OF PREFERENCES, LIMITATIONS, AND
RELATIVE RIGHTS OF SERIES A PREFERRED STOCK OF
For purposes of these designations, the following terms shall have the following meanings specified:
"Common Holders" shall mean the holders of Common Stock.
"Junior Holders" shall mean the holders of record of shares or series of capital stock ranking junior (with respect
to liquidation) to the Series A Pr