- 1 -
Exam Code: EC0-350
Certified Ethical Hacker
To Access Full Version, Please go to
- 2 -
1. Jonathan is a keen administrator, and has followed all of the best practices he could find on securing his Windows Server. He has
renamed the Administrator account to a new name that he is sure cannot be easily guessed. However, there are people who attempt to
compromise his newly renamed administrator account. How is it possible for a remote attacker to decipher the name of the
administrator account if it has been renamed?
A. The attacker used the user2sid program
B. The attacker used the sid2user program
C. The attacker used nmap with the –V switch
D. The attacker guessed the new name
2. When a malicious hacker identifies a target and wants to eventually compromise this target, what would be among the first steps
that he would perform? (Select the Best Answer).
A. Cover his tracks by eradicating the log files and audit trails
B. Gain access to the remote computer in order to conceal the venue of attacks
C. Perform a reconnaissance of the remote target for identification of venue of attacks
D. Always begin with a scan in order to quickly identify venue of attacks
3. Bob is a very security conscious computer user. He plans to test a site that is known to have malicious applets, code, and more. Bob
always make use of a basic Web Browser to perform such testing, which of the following web browsers can adequately fill this
A. Internet Explorer
4. Melissa is a virus that attacks Microsoft Windows platforms. To which category does this virus belong?
B. Boot Sector infector
5. Which of the following activities will not be considered as passive footprinting?
A. Go through the rubbish to find out any information that might have been discarded
B. Search on financial site such as Yahoo Financ