IIT-JEE Previous Year Question Papers
IIT – JEE - 2009
(PAPER – 1, CODE – 1)
Time: 3 Hours
Maximum Marks: 240
Please read the instructions carefully. You are allotted 5 minutes specifically for this purpose.
1. This booklet is your Question paper containing 60 questions. The booklet has 44 pages.
2. The question paper CODE is printed on the right hand top corner of this sheet and on the back page (page no. 44) of this
3. The question paper contains 10 blank pages for your rough work. No additional sheets will be provided for rough work.
4. Blank papers, clipboards, log tables, slide rules, calculator, cellular phones, pagers and electronic gadgets in any form are
not allowed to be carried inside the examination hall.
Fill in the boxes provided below on this page and also write your Name and Registration No. in the space provided on the
back page (page no. 44) of this booklet.
6. The answer sheet, a machine readable Objective response Sheet (ORS), is provided separately.
7. DO NOT TAMPER WITH / MUTILATE THE ORS OR THE BOOKLET.
8. Do not break the seals of the question – paper booklet before being instructed to do so by the invigilators.
B. Filling the ORS:
9. On the lower part of the ORS, write in ink, your Name in Box L1, your Registration No. in box L2 and Name of the Centre
in Box L3, Do not write these any where else.
10. Write your Registration No. in ink, in Box L4 provided in the lower part of the ORS and darken the appropriate bubble
UNDER each digit of your Registration No. with a good quality HB pencil.
11. The ORS has a CODE printed on its lower and upper parts.
12. Make sure that the CODE in the ORS is the same as that on this booklet. Put your signature in ink in BOX L5 on the ORS
is the same as that on this booklet. Put your signature in ink in Box L5 on the ORS affirming that you have verified this.
13. IF THE CODES DO NOT MATCH, ASK FOR A CHANGE OF THE BOOKLET.
C. Question paper form