CLASSIS WEB SOLUTIONS (CWS) Web Design Terms and Conditions
1. The client agrees that they shall not hold Classic Web Solutions liable for any losses
(including loss of projected profits), costs or claims caused by website mistakes or
omissions, or by failure of certain material to appear on the internet on a given date.
This includes loss of data resulting from delays and/or service interruptions and the
malfunction of equipment including any agents, freelance programs or associated
companies or third party delays including domain names, FTP and web hosting or
photographs/graphics. A project will be deemed to be complete even if the above are
2. The client will be responsible for the content of their web pages, including obtaining
the legal permission for any projects they include and ensuring that the content of
these pages do not violate Australian and International Law. The client is also
responsible for all texts, images and logos contained in their site.
3. CWS reserves the right to remove material deemed inappropriate from your website
without prior notice.
4. A 30% deposit is required prior to job’s commencement.
5. Classic Web Solutions requires all relevant information regarding the project
(proposed website) within a period of 5 working days from the day the written
agreement (terms and conditions) is signed, however any delay caused by the client in
providing the necessary information will incur total charge at the client’s expense
within a period of two weeks.
6. The balance of a project is due on completion and should be paid in full within 14
7. Late payment of invoices may incur interest and/or late payment charges. Any
Invoices paid after 14 days may be subject to a 10% P/A late payment fee. Should it
be necessary to on-forward the outstanding account(s) to a debt collection agency, a
20 % surcharge of the balance may incur.
8. On completion of the website, it is the customer’s responsibility to check the contents
of the site and report any inac