Speedo Soft Frame
Speed Fit Adjustment
Swim Confidence: Stage 1
Swim Confidence: Stage 2
Valves de sécurité
Valvola di sicurezza
Swim Confidence: Stage 3
• Wave siping dries the contact surface between
the rubber and floor through a capillary force
which pulls water into the grooves.
• Cut edged elements are created when the siped
area is flexed, this helps the footwear to cut
through the water faster and improve traction.
• Based on a wet weather car tyre design, the
drainage channels disperse water away from
the sole when pressure is applied.
• Water is displaced and contact with the floor
increased, improving grip.
• Drainage holes vent water through the sole
unit, where it is expelled whilst walking.
• The holes channel surface water away from
under the foot.
• The footbed incorporates nodules that are
placed at key locations, improving comfort.
• The massage sole’s use of nodules of varying
heights, is based on reflexology.
• Speedo’s new heel fit system.
• The use of soft, flexible materials allow the upper
to mould around the contours of the foot.
• Quick fastening system ensures a secure fit in
all wet and dry conditions.
• 4-way stretch, water resistant material incorporated
in uppers and footbeds provides improved fit and
comfort, with a unique micro fibre touch.
36 TRAINING AIDS
42 SWIM CONFIDENCE
45 SOCKS / BATHROBES
48 SCUBA SPORT
The human anatomy performs due to the structura