INTRODUCTION TO MICROSOFT CRM
Training is a vital component of retaining the value of your Microsoft® CRM
investment. Quality training from industry experts helps to keep you updated on
your solution, and develop skills to maximize the value of your solution. Whether
choosing e-learning, instructor-led training, or self-paced study using training
manuals, there is a type of training that meets your needs. Additionally, validate
your training and demonstrate your expertise with one of many Microsoft
Business Solutions certification designations. Choose the training or certification
type that best enables you to stay ahead of the competition.
Microsoft Business Solutions offers online training to help you increase your
productivity without spending time away from your home or office. eLearning
allows you to learn at your own pace through flexible access to training, therefore
proving beneficial for those lacking the time or budget tla moo travel. eLearning
is available in the Foundation Library or as an eCourse.
The Foundation Library is a fee-based collection of overview tutorials specific to
the Microsoft Business Solutions family of products. These tutorials have the
• Covers a broad range of topics at a high level, and typically does not
exceed 60 minutes in length.
• Provides tips and tricks to show you how to increase productivity
and save time.
• Enables you to learn about the changes in features and functionality
of a new version.
• Allows you to evaluate a new module or product from Microsoft
Foundation Library subscriptions are available for individual purchase or through
partner and customer service plans.
eCourses are fee-based online training designed to cover detailed concepts on
specific product areas and can allow you to:
• Gain in-depth technical and business application training through
daily on-demand training
• Learn at your own pace − lessons can be