Arizant Inc. Corporate Donations Policy
Strategic Objectives for Donations
• To positively impact/strengthen the quality of healthcare in areas where access to healthcare
or innovative healthcare solutions is limited.
• To develop a sense of pride and corporate responsibility among our employees, shareholders
Arizant Inc. focuses donation efforts in the following areas:
• Healthcare community, including product donations
• Local charities involved in the community
• Other needy areas as assessed by Arizant Inc.’s philanthropy management team
Healthcare community As a part of this community, Arizant focuses donation efforts in this area
in order to strengthen the community and to provide healthcare to those in need.
Local charities As a corporate citizen of the Minneapolis-metropolitan area, the Company
supports local events and charities, such as food shelves and Toys for Tots.
Other areas Needs outside the healthcare field that require a compassionate response as a
member of the larger community of humankind.
Organizations Supported by Arizant Inc.
Arizant Inc. will only support donations to qualified public charities or private operating
foundations. The donee's use of the funds or property must be for the care of infants, the ill or
needy. When evaluating requests, Arizant Inc. will favor organizations whose:
• Needs can be met with Arizant Healthcare products
• Mission is closely-related to the Company’s funding priorities
• Programs focus on needs in providing healthcare in underserved area
• Services are direct and of high quality
• Programs or activities are based in the metropolitan-Minneapolis area
• Missions are deemed suitable by Arizant Inc.’s philanthropy management team
Organizations Outside of Funding Guidelines
Arizant Inc. receives many more requests for funding than the company can support. A decision
to decline a request does not imply that the applicant’s program is not needed or valued, but
simply that it