THE COMPANIES ACT, 1956
A COMPANY LIMITED BY SHARES
MEMORANDUM OF ASSOCIATION
REDIFF.COM INDIA LIMITED
I. The name of the Company is REDIFF.COM INDIA LIMITED. (@)
II. The Registered Office of the Company will be situated in the State of Maharashtra.
III. The Main Objects of the Company is established are:
A. THE MAIN OBJECTS WHICH THE COMPANY WILL PURSUE ON ITS INCORPORATION ARE:
1. To carry on and undertake the business of providing on line information services in various languages via
electronic and other forms of communication for local and other subscribers in India and abroad and to deal in all
materials connected therewith. (@)
B. OBJECTS INCIDENTAL OR ANCILLARY TO ATTAINMENT OF THE MAIN OBJECTS:
1. To deal in export, import, buy, sell and or otherwise deal, manufacture, develop in or carry on business in raw
materials, semi finished material or finished material, software, used or useful in connection with publication of
Electronic Data/Computer Floppies/disks/cassettes and printing of books, newspaper, journal, magazines,
periodicals, directories souvenirs, year books, etc.
2. To carry on and undertake the business of publishers of dailies, weeklies, fortnightly, newspapers, periodicals,
journals, magazines, directories, souvenirs, year books and other literary works in the Electronic and other forms
in any language and on any subject and marketing including exports markets sell/distribute such published items to
subscribers in India & abroad.
3. To work as Consultants on Marketing, Advertising and Publicity and Sales Promotion and undertake such
work on behalf of Companies, Corporations, Local Authorities, Government or any other Customers.
4. To undertake all type of work in the area of Public Relations, Press Relations and Editorial Publicity.
5. To plan and carry out training and Educational Programmes within the areas of Advertising Publicity,
Marketing, Mass Communications and the applied Arts.
6. To organise Meetings and classes, Conference