AGREEMENT BETWEEN OWNER AND CONTRACTOR
This agreement is hereby made and entered into this _(1)_ day of _______(2)_______,
19_(3)_, by and between ________(4)________, of ________(5)________, hereafter called
Owner, and _________(6)__________, of _________(7)___________, hereafter called
The said parties, for the considerations hereinafter mentioned, hereby agree to the
1. The Contractor agrees to provide all of the material and labor required to perform the
following work for:
(Describe work to be Performed)
as shown by the drawing(s) and described in the specifications prepared by ________(8)
______________ and provided by the Owner, which are identified by the signatures of the
parties to this agreement and which form a part of this agreement.
2. The Owner hereby agrees to pay the Contractor, for the aforesaid materials and labor,
the sum of $_________(9)___________, in the following manner:
(Describe Method and Timing of Payment)
3. The Contractor agrees that the various portions of the above-described work shall be
completed on or before the following dates:
and the entire above-described work shall be completed no later than the ________(10)_______
day of ______(11)________, __________(12)_.
4. The Contractor agrees to provide and pay for all materials, tools and equipment
required for the prosecution and timely completion of the work. Unless otherwise specified, all
materials shall be new and of good quality.
5. In the prosecution of the work, the Contractor shall employ a sufficient number of
workers skilled in their trades to suitably perform the work.
6. All changes and deviations in the work ordered by the Owner must be in writing, the
contract sum being increased or decreased accordingly by the Contractor. Any claims for
increases in the cost of the work must be presented by the Contractor to the Owner in writing,
and written approval of the Owner shall be obtained by the Contractor before proceeding with the
ordered change or r