1. How many books are there in the Old Testament?
2. There are two accounts of creation: Where are they found?
3. How many sons did Noah have?
4. What bird was it that brought Isaiah food when he was in the desert ravine
hiding from his enemies?
5. There are two accounts of the 10 commandments, one in Exodus. Where is the
6. Who was it that asked God to prove he would keep his promise to save Israel
by letting the dew fall on the fleece, but leave the ground dry?
7. Ruth, Esther, Rahab and Bathsheba – Which of these women was (a) a Jewess
who married a foreign king? (b) a Moabitess who became the great
grandmother of King David? (c) a prostitute in Jerico who hid and saved the
Israelite spies? (d) committed adultery with King David and was the mother of
8. Name three of the books of the prophets
9. Which book in the Old Testament does not mention God?
1. How many books are there?
2. Which gospels do not mention the birth of Jesus?
3. Which gospel has women in the genealogy of Jesus?
4. Which gospel starts with Jesus’ baptism?
5. When were the gospels written? (a)30-50AD, (b)50-70AD, (c) 70-100AD?
6. How many churches did Paul write letters to?
7. What are the names of the old priest and priestess who met Jesus as a baby
when he was presented in the temple?
8. How many disciples can you name?
9. How did Paul escape from Damascus?
10. Who was the first Christian martyr?