APPLICATION FOR THE STUDY ABROAD PROGRAMME/OCCASIONAL STUDIES AND EXCHANGES
This application form should be accompanied by
• An application letter,
• Original copy of most recent academic transcripts,
• TOEFL Results (students for whom first language is not English and/or have studied in a language other than
• Passport sized photograph
Have you applied to and/or been registered at Wits before? Yes
If yes, please quote student/ application number
Surname / Last Name
Title / Prefix
Date of Birth
Month (e.g. Dec)
List below your proposed Wits Course selection. Final acceptance into these courses can only be confirmed at
registration. Look at course pre-requisites and consult with an academic advisor before you make your selection.
Are you applying for one or two semesters?
Starting in? (Please tick)
Autumn (February to June)
Spring (July to November)
APPLY BY THESE
List all periods of registration at other tertiary institutions,
• Attach certified copies of your certificates/results statements
• Any documentation not in English must be translated and sworn to by an authorized translator.
Higher Education Institution