Power Sector Mergers and Acquisitions and Investment Trends Monthly Deal
Analysis - June 2021
Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Industry Research Report on “Power Sector
Mergers and Acquisitions and Investment Trends Monthly Deal Analysis - June 2021”
under Energy Market Research Reports Category. The report offers a collection of superior
Industry research, Industry analysis, competitive intelligence and Industry reports.
Our company's “Power Sector Mergers and Acquisitions and Investment Trends Monthly
Deal Analysis - June 2021” report is an essential source of data and trend analysis on the
mergers and acquisitions (M&As) and financings in the power industry. The report provides
detailed information on M&As, equity/debt offerings, private equity, venture financing and
partnership transactions registered in the power industry in June 2021. The report portrays
detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value in the last six months,
subdivided by deal types, segments and geographies. Additionally, the report provides
information on the top financial advisory firms in the power industry.
Data presented in this report is derived from Our company’s proprietary in-house Power
Intelligence Center deals database and primary and secondary research.
- Analyze market trends for the power market in the global arena
- Review of deal trends in wind, fossil fuels, solar, hydro, biopower, geothermal, energy
efficiency, energy storage, energy infrastructure, and nuclear energy markets.
- Analysis of M&A, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and
Partnerships in the power industry
- Summary of power deals globally in the last six months
- Information on the top deals that took place in the power industry
- Geographies covered include - North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South & Central
America, and Middle East & Africa
- League Tables of financial advisors in M&A and equity/debt offerings. This includes key
advisors such as Morgan Stanley, Credit Suis