Voting Instruction Form (“VIF”) - Annual and Special Meeting to be held on May 22, 2008
NON-REGISTERED (BENEFICIAL) SHAREHOLDERS
VOTE USING THE TELEPHONE OR INTERNET 24 HOURS A DAY 7 DAYS A WEEK!
Holder Account Number
1. We are sending to you the enclosed proxy-related materials that relate to a meeting of the holders of the series or class of securities that are
held on your behalf by the intermediary identified above. Unless you attend the meeting and vote in person, your securities can be voted
only by management, as proxy holder of the registered holder, in accordance with your instructions.
2. We are prohibited from voting these securities on any of the matters to be acted upon at the meeting without your specific voting instructions.
In order for these securities to be voted at the meeting, it will be necessary for us to have your specific voting instructions. Please complete
and return the information requested in this VIF to provide your voting instructions to us promptly.
3. If you wish to attend the meeting in person or appoint some other person or company, who need not be a shareholder, to attend and act on
your behalf at the meeting, please insert your name(s) or the name of your chosen appointee in the space provided (please see reverse).
4. This VIF should be signed by you in the exact manner as your name appears on the VIF. If these voting instructions are given on behalf of a
body corporate set out the full legal name of the body corporate, the name and position of the person giving voting instructions on behalf of
the body corporate and the address for service of the body corporate.
5. If this VIF is not dated, it will be deemed to bear the date on which it is mailed by management to you.
6. When properly signed and delivered, securities represented by this VIF will be voted as directed by you, however, if such a direction
is not made i