Adding Widgets in WetPaint
By Pat Hetu
Widgets are web gadgets that can include calendars, translators and even music resources.
1. In Edit Mode, determine place your cursor where you would like to place a widget and then
in the EasyEdit toolbar, click Widget.
2. The Add Widget page opens. There are a number of widgets to choose from. You can scroll
down to see even more widgets.
3. If you don’t see the widget you would like to add, you can scroll down to the bottom of the
list and click Other Widget. By selecting this, you are given the option of adding any other
widget from your favorite widget web site.
4. You will need to enter the code for a widget. In order to do this, you will need to find the
widget you need in a widget gallery.
5. One of the best sites for widgets is Widgetbox: http://www.widgetbox.com. Click on any of
the categories to explore or type in search information in Find your favorite ones to find a
6. When you decided on a widget, click Get Widget.
7. For WetPaint, you will need to get the code and then copy it into the code box for your
widget. To do this, start by clicking Get Code.
8. Click Copy to Clipboard.
9. The code will be saved to a ClipBoard. When you click in the box marked Enter the Code for
your Widget, and hit Control + V, the code will be copied in. Next click Add Widget.
10. In the Edit Widget box, make any layout changes. Then click Done. In the Edit box, click
11. The widget is now imbedded in your WetPaint space.