ElanTech Releases Version 1.6 of its Sensor Analyst’s Geo-Intelligence Engine
Newest features provide a streamlined, configurable, and flexible notification platform
(Vocus) June 2, 2010 -- Technology developer ElanTech, Inc. announced today the release of version 1.6 of their
Sensor Analyst’s Geo-Intelligence Engine (SAGE®). SAGE is a geointelligence software platform used to
process, analyze and deliver geospatial data across client applications.
Used in diverse applications from border patrol to disaster response to site security, SAGE enables users the
ability to gather real-time intelligence from sources such as live sensors or Web feeds and distribute it to
networked, web-based and mobile device applications.
The newest version of SAGE 1.6 offers significant enhancements, including:
• Forms Management - allows users to enter and manage information using interactive forms integrated with
SAGE Servers to store the entered data for retrieval via the form or other SAGE clients, saving time and reducing
re-keying and errors.
• Alert Server - allows users to define alert conditions and receive alerts through a variety of channels when
events occur, for faster response and resolution.
• Objects Life Cycle Management - allows tracking history such as author, reviewers, required reviewers, and
more on any SAGE Object, providing enhanced audit ability.
• Datamaps - allows the user to more effectively control how objects are visualized on a map for optimal
• User-Defined Tables - allows the user to create custom tables within SAGE Servers using user-supplied XML
Schemas for enhanced data fusion flexibility.
• Silverlight Client App - a new web client application that leverages the interactivity of Microsoft’s Silverlight
“SAGE 1.6 brings users enhanced filtering and alerting capabilities, providing a powerful notification platform,”
says Ms. Swati Allen, president of ElanTech. “All the enhancements we’ve made help users get the precise
information that’s important to th