Business Incentive Agreement
1. In fulfi llment of the requirements of N.D.C.C. § 54-60.1-03, Grantor and Recipient enter into this
Business Incentive Agreement.
State Board of Equalization
c/o Offi ce of State Tax Commissioner
600 E. Boulevard Ave. Dept. 127
Bismarck, ND 58505-0599
Recipient Parent Company (If applicable)
Business Type (NAICS Code)
Location of Recipient Prior to Receiving Incentive (If different)
2. Description of project.
3. Grantor(s) agrees to provide recipient with a business incentive described as follows:
3.a. Is this incentive tax increment fi nancing? Yes No
If yes, describe the type of district:
4. The business incentive will be provided on ________________________.
This date is the benefi t date.
5. The public purpose(s) of the business incentive are:
Assisting community development
Increase tax base
Directly create employment opportunities
Indirectly increase employment opportunities
6. Value of Business Incentive: $__________________
7. Recipient currently employs ___________ people, located in __________________________________.
8. In return for the business incentive, Recipient shall, within two years create: _______________________
Number of full-time equivalent jobs
___________________ + __________________ = __________________
Average hourly wage
Benefi ts per hour value
Average hourly compensation
9. The Recipient shall continue operations in the jurisdiction in which the business incentive was issued for
fi ve years or more after the benefi t date.
10. Recipient shall fi le a recipient report with the Grantor, as described in N.D.C.C. § 54-60.1-05 annually on
or before March 1st of each year for two years, beginning in 2007, following the benefi t date or until the
goals of paragraph 8 are met, whichever is later.
10.a. Grantor shall mail the recipient a warning letter if