AGREEMENT REGARDING LEASES
This Agreement Regarding Leases is made as of the 2nd day of November, 2000 between O.M. 66 B Street
LLC ("O.M.") having an address c/o Cabot, Cabot & Forbes of New England, Inc., 99 Summer Street, Boston,
MA 02110, Attention: John J. Doherty, President, and Designs, Inc. having an address of 66 B Street,
Needham, MA 02494, Attention: David Levin, President and Chief Executive Officer ("Designs").
1. O.M. is successor Landlord and Designs is Tenant under that certain Lease by and between the Trustees of
the R.C.L. Trusts, the G.W.B. Trusts, and the A.C.F. Trusts as Landlord and Designs as Tenant dated as of
November 4, 1995 with respect to that certain real property located within the New England Industrial Center in
Needham, Massachusetts known and numbered as 66 B Street, Needham, Massachusetts, including the building
thereon (the "Building") containing approximately 80,170 rentable square feet (the "Existing Lease").
2. All capitalized terms not otherwise defined herein shall have the meanings given to them in the Existing Lease.
3. O.M. and Designs wish to grant to O.M. the option to terminate the Existing Lease and to provide for certain
other agreements between O.M. and Designs, all on, and subject to, the terms and conditions set forth herein.
NOW, THEREFORE, O.M. and Designs agree as follows:
II. LEASE TERMINATION AGREEMENT; ESCROW AGREEMENT, NEW LEASE
1. Consideration. Within three (3) business days after the date hereof, O.M. shall pay to Designs, by certified or
bank check, a non-refundable payment of One Hundred Thousand ($100,000) Dollars in consideration of the
execution and delivery of this Agreement by Designs (the "Consideration Payment"). The Consideration Payment
shall be deemed to be earned upon the payment thereof.
2. Option to Terminate Existing Lease.
(a) At any time on or prior to February 2, 2002 (the "Outside Exercise Date") (the period between the date
hereof and the Outside Exercise Date being refer