AETHLON MEDICAL, INC.
This Consulting Agreement (the "Agreement") is entered into effective as of October 1, 2003 by and between
AETHLON MEDICAL, INC. located at 7825 Fay Avenue, La Jolla, California 92037 USA, ("Aethlon") and
Jean-Claude CHERMANN, PhD (the "Consultant") located at Centre de Vie Agora, Batiment C, B.P. 1055,
Z.I. de Paluds, 13781 Aubange Cedex, France.
1. CONSULTING RELATIONSHIP. During the terms of this agreement, the Consultant will act as a science
advisor in connection with advancing the development of Aethlon's HIV-Hemopurifier Technology. The
Consultant shall use reasonable efforts to provide these services in a manner that provides benefit to Aethlon. If
the services provided by the Consultant under this agreement exceed more than 20 hours per month, the
Consultant shall request and negotiate additional compensation from Aethlon. The Consultant has also agreed to
participate as a member of Aethlon's Science Advisory Board. In this regard, the Consultant shall also receive the
compensation that is rewarded to each Aethlon Science Advisory Board Member. The Consultant also agrees
that this relationship provides no rights or interest in Aethlon's HIV-Hemopurifier technology.
2. CONSIDERATION. As consideration of Services to be provided by Consultant, Aethlon shall compensate
the Consultant at a rate of Three Thousand Five Hundred U.S. Dollars ($3,500.00) per month. At the discretion
of the Aethlon Medical management, the Consultant may also be eligible for bonus consideration.
3. EXPENSES. Consultant shall not be authorized to incur on behalf of Aethlon any expenses, without the prior
written consent of Aethlon Medical
4. TERMS AND TERMINATION. Consultant shall provide the Services to Aethlon on a month-to-month basis
until terminated by either party with thirty
(30) days advance notice.
5. INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR. Consultant's relationship with Aethlon will be that of independent
contractor and not that of an employee. Consul