Freddie Mac Form 1117 (10/2007), Page 1 of 1
Borrower Certification of
Property Physical and
City, State, Zip Code
Property acquisition date
Type of entity
The undersigned, on behalf of the above noted Borrower, certifies the following information with respect to the above noted property:
1. That, to the best of the Borrower’s knowledge, there are no structural, mechanical, electrical or other building component or
system defects, latent or otherwise, regarding the property other than those listed in the attached Exhibit A.
2. That, to the best of Borrower’s knowledge, the property and all structural, mechanical, electrical and other building components,
roofs and systems are in good and proper working order, and that there is no material deferred maintenance on the property.
3. That, to the best of Borrower’s knowledge, there is no aluminum wiring or fire-retardant-treated (“FRT”) plywood on the property,
except as noted in Exhibit A.
4. That the property fronts on and has direct access to publicly dedicated and maintained streets and is served by public water and
sewer, except as noted in Exhibit A.
5. That there are no outstanding building code or fire code violations regarding the property, except as noted in Exhibit A.
6. That, to the best of Borrower’s knowledge, there is no polybutylene piping used in the property, except as noted in Exhibit A.
7. That there are no outstanding zoning code violations regarding the property, that the property is a legal, conforming use under
current zoning laws, that the property complies with all subdivision requirements (if applicable) and that permanent occupancy
permits have been issued, except as noted in Exhibit A.
8. That the Borrower is the legal and equitable owner of the property and there are no recorded or unrecorded leases, easements,
deed restrictions, covenants, condit