Castrol Rustilo® 4135 HF
Water-Displacing Corrosion Preventive
Castrol Rustilo 4135 HF is a solvent-dispersed corrosion preventive. Rustilo 4135 HF displaces freestanding water, and
alkaline cleaners with a protective film that provides up to twelve months indoor protection. The thin, slightly greasy film
suppresses fingerprints as well.
(Use Rustilo 4135 HF where)
• Previous operations expose the metal to water-containing machining and grinding coolants, cleaners, or water
Long term indoor humidity protection is needed.
• Protection against an acid atmosphere is needed.
• Ease of cleanability is desired.
• Displaces freestanding water and alkaline cleaners with a protective oil film.
• Suppresses fingerprints to protect handled parts from fingerprint corrosion.
• A single coat protects ferrous and nonferrous parts stored in or near acidic environments.
@ 60o F (16o C)
0.826 – 0.846
SUS @ 100°F (40°C)
35 - 38
234o F (112o C)
Recommended Applications & Dilutions
For best results and effective water displacement, Rustilo 4135 HF should be applied by dipping and flooding. Spraying
is acceptable if the spray equipment is set to apply an adequate coating. Rustilo 4135 HF can be easily removed with an
Castrol Rustilo 4135HF
03.10.2005, Version Number 2.0
Rustilo 4130 and the Castrol logo are trademarks of Castrol Limited.
All reasonable care has been taken to ensure that the information contained in this publication is accurate as of the date of printing. However, such
information may, nevertheless, be affected by changes in the blend formulation occurring subsequent to t