MANAGING DIRECTOR SUPPLEMENTAL AGREEMENT
H.B. Fuller GmbH An der Roten Bleiche 2-3 D-21335, Luneburg
- - hereinafter called the "Company" -
represented by its shareholder
H.B. Fuller Company which is represented by
Mr. Walter Kissling
Mr. Wolfgang Weber Ernst-Braune-Strasse 33 D-21339 Luneburg
- - hereinafter called the "Managing Director" -
1. This Supplemental Agreement modifies that certain Managing Director Agreement (the "Agreement") dated
March 23, 1990, and the Supplemental Agreement dated October 3, 1993.
2. Mr. Weber remains a director of the H.B. Fuller GmbH.
3. The extended expatriate assignment of Mr. Weber to St. Paul, Minnesota, ends on December 31, 1995.
Mr. Weber remains Sr. Vice President Technology and Worldwide Systems and will be based in
4. The responsibilities of Area Manager of H.B. Fuller GmbH as set forth in section 1.2 of the "Agreement" will
be substituted by the responsibilities described in the paragraphs 5 - 8 of this Supplemental Agreement.
5. As Sr. Vice President Technology and Worldwide Systems (TWS) Mr. Weber is responsible for establishing
and implementing worldwide manufacturing policies, procedures and programs with an emphasis on optimizing
worldwide manufacturing through adequate direction, policies, procedures and programs. His focus is on new
manufacturing technology and long-range planning for manufacturing functions, plant consolidations/expansions
and appropriate site selection as well as evaluation of acquisitions specific to the quality of manufacturing assets
and production processes.
6. As Sr. Vice President Technology and Worldwide Systems (TWS) Mr. Weber is also responsible for all
aspects of worldwide quality programs (ISO 9000), developing innovative programs to focus employees on
improving quality in a TQM direction.
7. As Sr. Vice President Technology and Worldwide Systems (TWS) Mr. Weber is also responsible for
marketing, purchasing as it relates to the strategy for th