Cost of a University of Phoenix Online Degree
Go To CareerEducation.tv for Info
Wondering how much a University of Phoenix online degree would cost so that
you’ll be able to know if you can earn a degree from there? Following is a general
idea of the overhead cost of earning a degree while enrolled at the University of
1. Application fee. A one time application fee of $110 will need to be shelled out
for your application to be processed. Prerequisites should be submitted together
with this application prior to consideration.
2. Tuition fee. As with other universities, at University of Phoenix, students get
charged per credit hour. Each degree level incur different per hour credit rates.
Undergraduates get charged $460/credit hour, while graduate level and
doctorates are charged $570 and $645/credit hour. For example, a University of
Phoenix online undergraduate pays an average of $30,750 in tuition fees. You
have to keep in mind that these are basic charges, hence, you need to confirm
with the admissions department the actual breakdown of charges so as not be
surprised by hidden costs when you’re almost done with your course.
3. Financial aid. For those with rigid budgets, the University of Phoenix offers
low-cost financing as well as financial aid services. Online help are available to
assist you in applying for eligibility for this program. Schedule of payment have
been made to help them fit the students budget. Some sources claim that about
half of the student population avail of financial aid or grant one way or the other.
4. Duration of courses. Courses can be completed in as short as two years and
as long as five years, depending on the pace that you decide to take. In cases
where students credits form a different school or program are considered for
transfer, the duration of the program may be further shortened.
5. Faculty roster. Mentors in this university, unlike in others are well known
professional in their field of specialty. An instruc