The findings reviewed by GME stated that the Global Non-invasive Prenatal Testing Market will expand with a CAGR value of 11.5 percent from 2021 to 2026. The rise in the prevalence of genetic diseases, rapid acceptance of next-generation testing, innovative product releases, and an increase in the number of non-invasive prenatal testing service providers are driving the non-invasive prenatal testing market.
Browse 159 Market Data Tables and 119 Figures spread through 189 Pages and in-depth TOC on "Global Non-invasive Prenatal Testing Market - Forecast to 2026"
By Gestation Period (0-12 Weeks, 13-24 Weeks, and 25-36 Weeks), By Risk Type (High & Average Risk and Low Risk), By Method (Ultrasound Detection, Biochemical Screening Tests, and Cell-Free DNA in Maternal Plasma Tests), By Technology (NGS, Array Technology, PCR, and Other Technologies), By Product (Consumables & Reagents and Instruments), By End-User (Hospitals & Clinics and Diagnostic Laboratories), By Region (North America, Asia Pacific, CSA, Europe, and the Middle East and Africa); End-User Landscape, Company Market Share Analysis & Competitor Analysis
Key Market Insights
· The advancements in testing technology and the growth of bioinformatics are expected to increase the demand for non-invasive prenatal testing.
· The largest share of the 13-24 weeks segment is mainly attributed to the fact that the majority of NIPT is performed during the second trimester, in conjunction with other tests.
· The rising number of high-risk pregnancies among women over the age of 35 has resulted in the domination of the high and medium risk segments.
· The largest share of cell-free DNA-based NIPT segment is mainly attributed to the ongoing technological advancements.
· The NGS segment held the dominant share of the market among non-invasive prenatal testing technologies in 2020.
· The rising prevalence of non-invasive prenatal testing focused on NGS technology has been a key driver of the consumables and reagents segment.
· The diagnostic laboratories segment has the largest share owing to the high availability of advanced diagnostic instruments.
· Natera, Inc., Illumina Inc., MedGenome Labs Ltd., Eurofins LifeCodexx GmbH, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Centogene N.V., Genesis Genetics, Myriad Women’s Health Inc., Laboratory Corp. of America Holdings, Progenity Inc., Qiagen, Quest Diagnostics Inc., among others, are the major vendors competing in the Non-invasive Prenatal Testing market.
Browse the Report @ https://www.globalmarketestimates.com/market-report/global-non-invasive-prenatal-testing-market-3045
Gestation Period Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2021-2026)
· 0-12 Weeks
· 13-24 Weeks
· 25-36 Weeks
Risk Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2021-2026)
· High & Average Risk
· Low Risk
Method Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2021-2026)
· Ultrasound Detection
· Biochemical Screening Tests
· Cell-Free DNA in Maternal Plasma Tests
Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2021-2026)
· Array Technology
· Other Technologies
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2021-2026)
· Consumables & Reagents
End-User Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2021-2026)
· Hospitals & Clinics
· Diagnostic Laboratories
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2021-2026)
Rest of Europe
Rest of APAC
Central & South America
Rest of CSA
Middle East & Africa
Rest of MEA
Contact: Tracy Simon
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Number: +16026667238
Check our Latest Blogs: https://www.globalmarketestimates.com/blog-posts.php
Next-Gen Expertise About Us
Non-invasive Prenatal Testing Market: Insights
Prenatal tests are carried out during pregnancy to diagnose the baby for birth defects, many of which
are genetic disorders. Non-invasive prenatal testing is carried out by analyzing the tiny fragments of
DNA present in the pregnant woman’s bloodstream. Generally, DNA is found in the cell’s nucleus but
these fragments of DNA are not enclosed within the cell walls. During pregnancy, DNA from the fetus
and the mother is present in the bloodstream as the fetus’s DNA is carried out into the mother’s blood
through the placenta.
Non-invasive prenatal testing is often regarded as NIPT. NIPT can be carried out to diagnose
chromosomal abnormalities like Down syndrome, trisomy 18 and trisomy 13, and extra or missing X or
Y chromosomes. Non-invasive pregnancy examinations are being used to determine the likelihood of a
genetic disorder in the fetus. The non-invasive prenatal testing market is driven by the growing
instances of chromosomal abnormalities in babies and the new technology being developed in
diagnostic imaging. Growing insurance coverage for average and low-risk pregnancies is also expected
to have a benefit the non-invasive prenatal testing market.
Technological advancements and their growing implementation like bioinformatics and improved
functionality of existing tests are also increasing the demand for non-invasive prenatal testing. The
non-invasive prenatal testing market is restrained by constraints like this testing procedure can only
show the level of risk and therefore can not be used as a stand-alone test to diagnose genetic defects
and abnormalities in the fetus. Non-invasive prenatal testing results have a good chance of showing
false negatives and positives as the samples have both the mother’s and the baby’s DNA mixed in
Numerous firms are actively working to create technologically sophisticated screening me