● Mercedes A0009051512 Nitrogen oxide sensor is direct replacement
to old mercedes benz or continental brand part.
If you have did on-board computer scan after seeing check engine
light on the dashboard and your car is showing any of these error
codes P229F62 P2202 U029E00 U029E U029D00 U029D, it means
that NOX sensor has failed.
It is always recommended to fix this issue as soon as possible to avoid
any damages to DPF filter, otherwise diesel particulate matter or soot
can clog filter and it will cost you thousands to fix.
The most common mercedes-benz warning messages
● Cannot measure fluid level AdBlue
● Eng. start not possible in x mi
● Engine start not possible in x miles
● Eng. start not possible in x km
The most common diagnostic trouble codes DTCs
● P2BA901 The emission limit for the NOx concentration has been
exceeded (AdBlue quality is too low). There is a general electrical fault
● P13DF09 - The Adblue has a malfunction. There is a component fault
● P22A677 The heater of nox sensor 2 (cylinder bank 1) has an electrical
fault - the command position cannot be reached
Please Note: This list is not full, For complete details visit our website.
Mercedes-Benz part numbers
● A000 905 15 12
Continental part number
More compatible part numbers
● A0009053606 5WK96682F
● A0009055106 A3C00312100-
Mercedes Benz Compatibility List:
● C class W205 Saloon Sedan C180d C200d C220d C250d BlueTEC
● C class S205 Estate Wagon C220d AMG Line
● ML GLE W164 W166 SUV Coupe GLE250 GLE350 ML250 ML350
● GL X164 GL280 GL300 GL320 GL350
● GLS X166 GLS350
● E class W212 Saloon Sedan Facelift 2014 2015 2016
● E class S212 Estate Wagon Facelift 2014 2015 2016
● E220d BlueTEC AMG Line Night Edition
● Engine code OM651.
Please Note: This list is not full, NOX Sensor may fit other car model as well, please visit our website.