Page 1 of 8
DONNA J. MOLINARI
SAN JOSE, CALIFORNIA 95121
(USA Status) American Citizen
Product: Siperian MDM Hub
Job Title: Lead QA Engineer
Components: Java Web Start Console, DB2, JBoss, AddressDoctor, Trillium
Subject: New Hire 30-60-90 On-Boarding (Manual Acceptance End-to-End Test)
November 2007 – March 2009
During on-boarding for new hires, we were required to execute manually the full Acceptance test and to
update the test case word document in the process. This was a way for new hires to come up to speed
Execute the manual acceptance (end-to-end) test in a timely manner set by the QA Manager and update
the document and publish to the portal using DB2 9.1, JBoss, AddressDoctor and Trillium quality plug-ins.
1. Go through the 5 day self training course
2. Execute the Manual Acceptance Tests against DB2 XU Build
3. Need to install the application server
4. Need to install AddressDoctor or Trillium
5. Install version DB2 XU (both MRM-Server and MRM-Cleanse)
1. Execute and Publish the Tests
2. Update End-to-end doc and upload to portal.
1. I performed the manual acceptance test and updated the document to reflect repeatable steps with
screenshots that was not there originally of the database meta-data expected results and was
published to the portal web site. I was the only one as a new hire who updated the end-to-end
document since 03/31/2006. Resulted in approx 40% improvement in helping new hires get up to
2. I also provided a full install document tips and tricks.
Donna Molinari Update the document with missing steps for Budapest project DB2 XU while
executing the design and runtime.
Donna Molinari Update the packages and query creation per feedback