Page 1 of 2
ARDEN PARK AQUATICS
Committee Chair Positions - Job Descriptions
The Board of Directors may also establish advisory committees composed of any number of
directors and non-directors. Advisory committees shall provide advice and recommendations to
the Board but shall not have the authority of the board or any final decision making authority.
Apparel Sales Coordinator
1. Shall be in charge of apparel related purchases and /sales.
2. Shall submit receipts and invoices for payment to the Treasurer upon receipt.
1. Shall plan and coordinate (together with the President and Vice President) the
Awards Banquet / End-of-the-Season party (with the Head Coach and Board)
2. Shall work with the Head Coach to develop recognition/awards throughout the season
and at the end of the year.
3. Shall order trophies to be presented at Awards Banquet and make sure championship
medals are transported to the Awards Banquet.
4. Shall maintain inventory of award ribbons and/or certificates.
5. Shall assist the Communications Coordinator with swimmer of the week duties.
1. Shall communicate all issues, activities and progress related to Championships to the
Board through the League Representative.
2. Shall attend swim league championship meetings with the League Representative.
3. Shall coordinate all activities for Championships, including, but not limited to, the following:
a. sales of program ads and Championship t-shirts,
b. purchase and distribution of championship swim caps,
c. work with the Volunteer Coordinator to ensure jobs required by the league are filled
by parent volunteers.
4. Shall assist the Head Coach as necessary with swimmer sign-ups for Championships and
will coordinate with the Computer Committee to make sure swimmer information is
transmitted to the swim league as required.
5. Shall work with the Spirit Chairperson to coordinate Championships spirit activities.