ELECTRODELESS LAMP EDL
Green New Light
Benefits of Induction Lighting
• Long Life - 100,000 hours
• Color rendering - 85 CRI
• Color Temperature - 2,700K-6,500K
• Energy Efficient - 85+ Lumens per Watt
• Lumen maintenance - 70% of its light output at 100,000 hrs
• Maintenance costs - go 10 years without a change out
• Instant on Capability - Can be used with photocell or motion sensor
• High Output - 70W to 400W
• No flickering, No Strobing, No Noise
• Minimal Color shifting
• Starting temperatures as low as -40 degrees Fahrenheit
Ultra-long service life
The aging of lamp filament and electrode sputter are the main factors
that limit the service life of traditional light sources.
The Electrodeless Lamp has no lamp filament and electrode inside,
and uses high frequency electromagnetic induction coupling to
produce light. The working life is above 50,000 hours.
High-efficiency and energy-saving
The lighting efficiency of the system reaches up to 65lm/w, the power factor
reaches up to 99%. The energy consumption of idle work is reduced.
It saves above 90% energy when compared with incandescent lamp,
and saves above 50% energy when compared with high pressure mercury
lamp and high pressure sodium lamp.
Green and environmental-protection
Solid amalgam and lead-free glass are used.
Over 99% of materials can be recycled, which meets the
international requirement of environmental protection.
Excellent color rendering
The color rendering index is larger than 80. And the light color is mild,
which can present the natural color of objects.
Optional color temperature
The color temperature ranges from 2700°K-6500°K.
And there are also many colorful light bulb patterns.
Little light evanescence
The luminous flux maintenance factor for 2,000 hours is 95%.
The luminous flux maintenance factor for 20,000 hours is 80%.
The luminous flux maintenance factor for 60,000 hours is 75%.
It works in 2.65MHz frequency, which will not produce