• Vendors of hardwood timber flooring say that wider planks will continue to
be in trend for the coming year too.
• Experts say that wider planks of more than 12 inches of width would be
preferred more and they are expected to give a more spacious look to the
• As compared to narrow planks, these wider planks of hardwood flooring
will open up more opportunities to appreciate natural grain patterns
• Vendors believe that just like this year 2020, in the year 2021 too, earthy
tones will get more buyers as compared to enhanced tones.
• Buyers are going to invest more on earthy tones as they have more neutral
as well as natural colours and give a more natural appearance to the areas.
• Enhanced colours give a flashier look to the area and at the same time,
come at a higher cost followed by the fat that they need more maintenance
Just like the yesteryears, in the coming years too, people will stay more
inclined towards environmentally-friendly options in terms of hardwood floors
This means they will invest upon those treated using natural sealant and not
those smeared with polyurethane.
Apart from this, buyers are also expected to invest in variants of wood that are
quickly renewable such as cork and bamboo.
41 Heathcote Rd, Moorebank NSW