(feel free to print or email this document)
courtesy of agentgenius.com
● On your Profile page below your picture you’ll find your document list.
● Click on the document you want to put on your blog, click on the Embed
button on the right. A window will open with the code needed.
● Now go to your wordpress blog. Click on Profile. Uncheck the box next to
Use the visual editor when writing.
● Then click Update Profile.
● Click on Write.
● Flip back to the open window at DocStoc that has the emedding code.
● Back to Wordpress. Click on Code.
● Paste the code you’ve just copied from DocStoc. Click Code again.
Abracadabra! You’ve done it!
● You have now embedded a document into your article that
readers can scroll through or even print from your own page.
Now, people can distribute copies of your document around
the office, you won’t have to copy and paste your document
into a wordpress blog, AND you’ll look super smart because
you can embed documents into your blog!