Welcome to Center Stage Dance Academy. We are glad you have chosen
Center Stage Dance Academy and we hope your entire family will enjoy our
studio. This handbook has been written to describe our program, goals, policies
and the details that go into making each lesson as happy and successful as
possible. Please study it and keep it for reference, as it will answer many of your
Our lessons are planned so that dancers will:
1. be safe.
2. feel secure.
3. receive individual attention and encouragement.
4. develop self-discipline.
5. experience success in order to develop a positive self-image.
6. develop dance skills.
STATEMENT OF PHILOSOPHY
1. We believe in the value of fair treatment of all people.
2. We believe teaching the art of dance is an honor.
3. We believe each student is an individual and should be treated with
respect and encouragement.
4. We believe that bringing out the best in each dancer is important.
5. We believe that each child has different talents and it’s our job to
develop them to their fullest.
6. We believe that dance is a tool which can help children develop a
7. We believe that children deserve to have teachers who are capable
and caring and whose values enable them to be excellent role
8. Children are always accepted to our studio regardless of race, creed,
nationality origin or sex.
The staff and management of Center Stage spends countless hours in bringing
you the nicest and cleanest studio in the area. Please respect the property and
There is a registration fee of $15.00 per new student ($25 per new family) or
$10.00 per returning student ($20 per returning family) required with the
registration form to reserve your class space. (This fee is nontransferable and
nonrefundable.) Class availability is on a first come basis. Registration is not
complete until t