U.S. SMALL BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
CERTIFICATE AS TO PARTNERS
SBA LOAN NO.
We, the undersigned, are general partners doing business under the firm name and style of
and constitute all the partners thereof.
This statement is signed and the foregoing representations are made in order to induce the
Acts done in the name of or on behalf of the firm, by any one of us shall be binding on said firm and each and all of us.
(hereinafter called "Lender") or the Small Business Administration (hereinafter
1. To consider applications for a loan or loans to said firm when signed by any one of us.
2.	 To make a loan or loans to said firm against a promissory note or promissory notes signed in the firm name by any one of
3. To accept as security for the payment of such note or notes any collateral which may be offered by any one of us.
4.	 To consider applications signed in the firm name by any one of us for any renewals or extensions for all or any part of
such loan or loans and any other loan or loans heretofore or hereafter made by Lender or SBA to said firm.
5.	 To accept any other instruments or agreements of said firm which may be required by Lender or SBA in connection with
such loan, renewals, or extensions when signed by any one of us.
Any indebtedness heretofore contracted and any contracts or agreements heretofore made with Lender or SBA on behalf of
said firm and all acts of partners or agents of said firm in connection with said indebtedness or said contracts or agreements are
hereby ratified and confirmed, and we do hereby certify that THERE IS ATTACHED HERETO A TRUE COPY OF OUR
AGREEMENT OF PARTNERSHIP.
Each of the undersigned is authorized to mortgage and/or pledge all or any part of the property, real, personal, or mixed, of
said firm as security for any such loan.
This statement and representations made herein are in no way intended to exclude the general authority of each partner as to
any acts not specifically mentioned or to limit the power of any one of us to bind