: Oracle 1Z0-222
: Oracle® Purchasing 11i
Version : Demo
1. Which four are true about setting the receipt routing defaulting rules? (Choose four.)
A. Supplier set-up supersedes Receiving options.
B. You cannot allow users to override receipt routing.
C. Item set-up supersedes Supplier set-up routing rules.
D. Supplier set-up supersedes Item set-up routing rules.
E. You must set a rule in the receiving options setup form.
F. You can allow a user to override receipt routing by changing a profile option.
2. On a standard purchase order, the distribution line for an expense item with no encumbrance, which is
not autocreated from a requisition, the buyer must manually enter the _____.
A. PO Budget Account
B. PO Charge Account
C. PO Accrual Account
D. PO Variance Account
E. Destination Variance Account
3. You are implementing a procurement solution for ABC Corp.
The client has the following business requirements:
Which two workflows need to be modified? (Choose two.)
A. Requisition Approval Workflow
B. Purchase Order Approval Workflow
C. Create Purchase Order or Releases Workflow
D. PO Send Notifications for Purchasing Documents Workflow
4. When defining suppliers, you can set all of these attributes except _____.
A. Default Currency
B. Default Payment Terms
C. Default Payment Method
D. Default Invoice Match Option
E. Default Purchase Orders Type
5. You are a buyer in the procurement department of ABC Corp. You associated supplier XYZ in the
Approved Supplier list for the LAPTOP POWERSOURCE category, but BXT laptop power Adapters (Item
Number BXT-8765) belonging to LAPTOP POWERSOURCE category are available only from supplier
You created a new ASL entry for item BXT-8765, and associated it with MNO.
For item BXT-8765 in the item master, the Must Use Approved Vendor flag is set to Yes.
When creating a requisition for item BXT-8765, which Supplier would be defaulted?
C. No Supplier would default.
6. You need a quick way to set