**MEDIA ALERT***MEDIA ALERT***MEDIA ALERT***MEDIA ALERT**
Luke Benward, star of Disney Channel’s “Minutemen”
and “How To Eat Fried Worms” to sign autographs at
“Diamond Dog Caper” screening.
Star and other cast members to attend Newport Beach Film
Festival on Saturday, April 26th at 1:30 PM
Luke Benward lives Nashville, and his singing and acting have
already made him a teen sensation.
• Luke won a Best Young Artist 2007 Award for his starring
role in "How To Eat Fried Worms"
• Luke is the featured new recording artist this month on Radio
Disney's program, "Incubator."
• The Disney Channel has contracted Luke to host the upcoming Disney Channel
• Luke was the star of The Disney Channel's movie, "Minutemen," which drew
over 20 million viewers in its premiere broadcast
• Luke is starring in a new feature currently shooting, called "Mostly Ghostly," co-
starring Ali Lohan, Lindsay’s younger sister.
• The Hollywood Reporter named Luke "One of the top young artists to watch."
Also appearing will be Brittany Curran, of "Suite Life Of Zack and Cody" and
Cameron Monaghan, star of "The Three Investigators" trilogy of feature films.
A trio of half-witted thieves think they’ve pulled off the perfect diamond heist, but
they’re no match for the young boy they’re about to encounter. Award-winning director
Mark Stouffer and cinematographer Tom Camarda have created a film with boundless
energy and storybook charm. With bungling thieves, unstoppable dogs and kids that have
a passion for being a kid, it has a lighthearted sensibility that easily puts it alongside such
family friendly classics as Home Alone and The Apple Dumpling Gang.
- AFI Dallas International Film Festival
Director/Producer: Mark Stouffer
Cast: French Stewart, Luke Benward, Brittany Curran, Kelly Perine, Kevin Farley,
Executive Producers: Jay Sedrish, Mark Litwak
Co-Producers: Wendy Winks, Rich Cowan