2008 STRAWBERRY HOUSE
7617 ANGOLA ROAD-HOLLAND, OH 43528
OFFICE 865-0239, Ext. 10
Name of Renter:
Date of Event:
Type of Meeting/Event:
Time of Use:
Deposit Fee $ ___________
Rental Fee $
Date Deposit Paid
Date Rental Fee Paid
RULES GOVERNING THE USE OF THE SPRINGFIELD TOWNSHIP PARK FACILITIES
1. If alcohol is served at a function, no minor or person under 21 years of age is to be served! NO
2. Building and Grounds must be left CLEAN and equipment must be back in place the same night
3. All waste paper and trash must be collected and placed in the large dumpster.
4. CLOSING TIME FOR PARTY IS 12:00 A.M. NO EXCEPTIONS.
5. There will be a loss of deposit if rental is cancelled within 10 days of event.
6. SECURITY DEPOSIT will be FORFEITED if the maintenance report is unfavorable. If the building is
used beyond 12:00 A.M., or if the doors are left unlocked. (If maintenance is called to lock or unlock
doors, deposit will also be forfeited.)
7. Renters shall comply with all zoning regulations.
8. Pick up the key and pay balance (if applicable), at least two days before the party.
9. Please return the key to the Township Offices within three days. Security Deposit will be returned via
mail if rules were not violated.
10. Any violations of the above provisions of this contract may result in a FORFITURE OF THE
SECURITY DEPOSIT and the opportunity to use the hall in the future.
I acknowledge and agree to follow the rules and regulations listed above.
For Assistance during non-business hours please call: Leslie Kohli- (419)-514-0115/ Bill Tunison-