The following items should be provided to the lender with your loan request. Incomplete or inadequate
information will result in delays. Please do not condense information at the expense of clarity.
1. Description of Business: Provide a written description of your business including information
A. Type of organization
D. Product or service
B. Date of information
E. Brief history
F. Proposed Future Operation
2. Management Experience: Resumes of each owner and key management members.
3. Personal Financial Statements: Financial statements are required of all principal owners (20% or
more) and guarantors. Financial statements should not be older than 90 days. Please attach a copy
of last years federal income tax return to the financial statement.
4. Loan Repayment: Provide a brief written statement indicating how the loan will be repaid,
including repayment sources and time requirements. This statement should be supported by cash-
flow schedules, budgets, and other appropriate information.
A. Existing Business: Provide at least the past 3 years financial statements, plus a current dated
statement (no older than 90 days) to include balance sheets and profit & loss statements. Agings
of accounts payable and accounts receivables should be included, as well as, a schedule of term
B. Proposed Business: Please provide a pro-forma balance sheet reflecting sources and uses of
both equity and borrowed funds.
C. Projections: Please provide a projection of future operations for at least 3 years. How much
money you expect to take in; what expenses will be; and on what you base these estimates. The
projections should be in profit & loss format. Explain assumptions used (if different from trend
or industry standards).
5. Other Items as they Apply:
Leases (copies of proposal)
Letters of Intent
Copies of Licenses