Mortgage & Guarantee & Borrowing Contract
Lender: Rural Cooperative Bank of Xixiang, Shaanxi
Borrower: Xi’an Qinba Pharmaceuticals Co.,Ltd
Mortgagor: Xi’an Qinba Pharmaceuticals Co.,Ltd
This contract is entered by and between the three parties above via negotiation pursuant to relevant laws and
Article 1 The Lender agreed to lend the following loan to the borrower.
Specific fund and repayment plan as following:
Article 2 Mortgagor agrees to offer properties valued 7,196,000 Yuan (see mortgage list) after evaluation as
collaterals to guarantee for the borrower.
1.Type of loan: Mid-term loan
2.Purpose of loan: Floating capital
3.Currency and sum of loan: RMB TWO MILLION YUAN
4.Loan period: July 9 th 2008 to July 8 th 2010
Periodic fund plan
Periodic repayment plan
July 9 th 2008
July 8 th 2010
5. Interest rate of loan: (1) Interest rate of short term loan ∕ ; (2) Interest rate of long and medium term loan is
fixed annually. The rate of the first year is 10.2‰ ; The rate of the second year is executived according to the
provisions of RMB interest rate.
6.Repayment method: pay when expiring. Interest settlement method: pay by the quarter.
1. If any of the debt fulfillment periods under the main contract expires but the mortgagee is not paid off, the
mortgagee has the legal right to convert the collateral into money or auction or sell off the collateral for
liquidation in priority.
2. Range of mortgage guarantees includes debt principal, interest and all expenses for creditors to realize
creditor’s rights, as legal cost, retaining fee, working hours lost, travelling expense and executive fee.
3. Effect of mortgage right involves auxiliary object, secondary right, right of subrogation, processed object and
4. The period of mortage guarantees is from the date mortage is created to the pa