US$15,000.00 August 2, 2000
1. For value received the undersigned, i-Track, Inc., a Nevada corporation (hereinafter "Maker"), promises to
pay to Peter Fisher (hereinafter "Holder"), or his assigns or order, the principal sum of Fifteen Thousand Dollars
(US$15,000.00), with no interest.
2. This Note shall be payable in one lump sum due and payable March 31, 2001.
3. Principal shall be payable at: 2323 Passingham Drive, Sarina, Ontario N7T 7H4, Canada, or such other place
as the Holder may designate, from time to time, in writing.
4. The Maker may prepay the principal amount outstanding in whole or in part without penalty, at any time.
5. If this Note is placed in the hands of an attorney for collection, whether or not suit is brought, the Holder shall
be entitled to collect all reasonable costs and expenses of such collection efforts, including, but not limited to
reasonable attorneys' fees, after an event of default has occurred.
6. The Maker agrees that for all purposes, the appropriate jurisdiction and venue for any collection of this Note
resides in the State of Nevada.
7. Any one of the following shall constitute an "Event of Default" pursuant to the terms of this Note:
A. The failure of Maker to perform any of its covenants or obligations hereunder. In the event of a monetary
default, the notice provisions contained in the balance of this document shall apply. In the case of an exclusive
non-monetary default, no default shall be declared by Holder unless and until thirty (30) days' written notice has
been given by Holder, to Maker.
8. Presentment, notice, notice of dishonor, and protest of dishonor are hereby waived by Maker, sureties,
guarantors, endorsers, and all persons claiming through such parties.
9. This Note shall be the joint and several obligation of all Makers, sureties, guarantors, and endorsers, and shall
be binding upon them and their successors and assigns.
10. If this Note is not paid when due or declared due hereunder, the principal thereon