FY07 Executive Incentive Plan
1 st Half
2 nd Half 1
Performance periods are semi-annual. The individual metrics on the prior page are for normal operations and
any extraordinary events and/or charges will be brought to the Compensation Committee for review and
Metrics will be weighted based on corporate performance for FY07 as follows:
The quality metric for FY07 will focus on drivers of our Six Sigma initiative.
1. Purpose: The FY07 Executive Incentive Plan (the”FY07 Plan”) is designed to reward key management
employees for achieving certain financial and business objectives.
2. Plan Period: The FY07 Plan covers the period from October 1, 2006 through September 30, 2007.
3. Eligibility: This program applies to the Chief Executive Officer and his direct reporting senior executives.
Other key employees may be added based upon the recommendation of the Chief Executive Officer and
subsequent approval of the Compensation Committee. Those employees not covered by this plan may be
eligible for other programs established by Skyworks.
4. Incentive Targets: Participants are eligible to earn a percentage of their base salary for attaining certain
performance objectives. Nominal, target and stretch incentive awards have been established as follows
(shown as a percentage of the participant’s base salary):
CFO, VP Sales, Business Unit
General Managers, VP Ops
5. FY07 Metrics: The performance metrics for FY07 are as follows:
Operating Income $
Operating Income %