LETTER OF INTEREST / NON-DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT
Alberta Hotel & Lodging Association
The undersigned member (“Member”) wishes to participate in the Alberta Hotel & Lodging Association’s Electrical
Energy Aggregation Program. The Alberta Hotel & Lodging Association (“AHLA”) and the Member agree as follows:
1. The Member shall not disclose information regarding this program to any other company, association, group or
member thereof. The Member acknowledges that disclosure of this information could affect the base price if
other parties compete in the purchase of electricity.
2. This letter of interest indicates that the Member has agreed in principle to participate in the AHLA’s Electrical
Energy Aggregation Program. However, for the purposes of certainty, the AHLA acknowledges that the
Member is not bound to purchase any electrical energy through the AHLA’s program unless and until the
Member gives such authorization through a duly executed contract.
3. The AHLA and its partners are authorized to use information provided by the Member for the purpose of load
aggregation and credit evaluation.
4. Electrical energy will be purchased by the supplier in a quantity sufficient to fulfill the base load requirements of
Information provided by the member is confidential and will only be used in the aggregate. The Member agrees
to share their information for the purposes of education, information and program development. It is understood
that this information will be held in the strictest confidence by the AHLA and used only in connection with its
present and proposed contractual dealings.
6. The member shall provide 12 consecutive months of billing history for each electrical energy
Site/Service ID they wish to enroll on the program.
7. This Agreement is subject to the laws of the Province of Alberta.
8. The AHLA is not responsible for errors or omissions.
AGREED AND ACCEPTED this _________ day of _________________, 200
ALBERTA HOTEL &