Pet Care E-
To Reach USD 55.03
Billion By 2027
The Pet Care E-commerce Market is projected to reach USD 55.03 billion in 2027. Distribution in the E-
commerce mode is expected to expand profitably as the Internet use around the world increases. Advantages
such as easy accessibility and numerous choices through online platforms are expected to promote pet owners'
Further key findings from the report suggest
In 2019, the canine segment retained the top market share and is expected to grow in the 2019-2027
period. The online selling of the items like car seat protectors and dog collars was also updated Hogs
are the chosen animals.
• Participants from the industry are developing online networks to support the market as a business
• Over the forecast era, the other animal section, including pet fish and exotic birds, will rise fastest
because of the rising demand for pet items, including bird cages and fish bowls.
• A competitive market scenario for Pet Care E-commerce has been formed by the introduction of
• Due to expanded prices, credit schemes as well as incentive programs provided by online resellers,
the pet’s food group had the largest share of revenue for 2019.
Market Size – USD 21.78 Billion in 2019, Market Growth - CAGR of 11.3%, Market Trends – Increased
demand for e-commerce websites.
Product Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Million Tons; 2017-2027)
• Pet Grooming Products
• Pet Food
• Medications (OTC/Supplies)
Animal Type Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Million Tons; 2017-2027)
BarkBox, SmartPAK, PetFlow, Amazon, Dover Saddlery, PetSmart Inc., Groomers Delight, Petco Animal Supplies
Inc., TABcom LLC, and Walmart, among others.
Free Sample Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3475