ARTICLES OF INCORPORATION
BOULDER INTERACTIVE GROUP, INC.
The undersigned natural person, being more than eighteen years of age, hereby establishes a corporation pursuant
to the statute of Colorado, and adopts the following Articles of Incorporation:
1. NAME. The name of the corporation is Boulder Interactive Group, Inc.
2. DURATION. The corporation shall have perpetual existence.
3. PURPOSE. The nature, objects and purposes of the business to be transacted shall be to transact all lawful
business for which corporaitons may be incorporated pursuant to the Colorado Corporation Code.
4. AUTHORIZED CAPITAL. The aggregate number of shares which the corporation shall have authority to
issue is 100,000 shares of common stock, each having no par value.
5. NO CUMULATIVE VOTING. Each shareholder of record shall have one vote for each share of stock
standing in his name on the books of the corporation and entitled to vote. Cumulative voting shall not be allowed
in the election of directors or for any other purpose.
6. QUORUM. At all meetings of shareholders, a majority of the shares entitled to vote at such meeting,
represented in person or by proxy, shall constitute a quorum.
7. SHAREHOLDER VOTE. Whenever the Colorado Corporation Code requires the vote or concurrence of the
holders of two-thirds of the outstanding shares, or two-thirds of the shares entitled to vote thereon, or two-thirds
of any class or series, such requirement is hereby reduced so as to require the vote or concurrence only of a
simple majority thereof.
3. NO PREEMPTIVE RIGHTS. No shareholder of the corporation shall have any preemptive or other right to
subscribe for or otherwise acquire any additional unissued or treasury shares of stock, or other securities of any
class, or rights, warrants or actions to purchase stock or scrip, or securities of any kind convertible into stock or
carrying stock purchase warrants or savings.
9. NUMBER OF DIRECTORS. The number of directors shall from
time to time be fixed by