310-012 SUN Other Certifications Braindump
ExamSoon 310-012 Exams
SUN SUN CERTIFIED SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR FOR SOLARIS 8 PART 2
O rder : 310-012 Exam
Practice Exam: 310-012
Exam Number/Code: 310-012
Exam Name: SUN CERTIFIED SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR FOR SOLARIS 8
Questions and Answers: 162 Q&As
Free 310-012 Braindumps
Exam : SUN 310-012
Title : Sun Certified System Administrator For Solaris 8 Part 2
1. Which command should be used to manualy invoke a consistency check and perform any necessary updates on a
cacheFS file system?
A. cfsadmin -c
B. cfsadmin -d
C. cfsadmin -s
D. cachefsstat -z
E. cachefswssize -s
2. Which command is used to manually pull individual NIS maps from the NIS master?
3. Which command configures the cache /export/home_cache that should be used when caching the /export/home
A. cfsadmin -l /export/home_cache
B. cfsadmin -p /export/home_cache
C. cfsadmin -c /export/home_cache
D. cfsadmin -m /export/home_cache
E. cachefslog -c /export/home_cache
4. Which two statements about naming services are true? (Choose two.)
A. Naming services provide a means for centralizing commonly used data.
B. Naming services provide a means of keeping commonly used data consistent across large networks.
C. Naming services allow user's files to be held centrally, while logging into different systems on the network
D. Naming services provide a means of making the system less dependent on the network for functionality
5. Given this entry from the /etc/syslog.conf file:
mail.debug ifdef ('LOGHOST', /var/adm/authlog.current, @loghost)
Which statement about syslogd behavior is true if a remote host is aliased as loghost?
A. The messages will be logged in /var/adm/authlog.current.
B. The messages will be remotely logged in /var/adm/authlog.current.
C. The messages will be forwarded to the syslogd on the remote host loghost and not recorded locally.
D. The messages will be logged locally in /var/adm/authlog.current